Good governance is akin to a strong foundation when building a house. If you don’t have a proper foundation, the house will fall down. So will an organisation.
Often described as ‘red tape’ & ‘overcomplicated’, good governance is required under the Corporations Act & other legislation in Australia. With qualifications & significant experience in governance, The Westminster Initiative works with our clients to:
- establish governance frameworks, including:
- terms of reference
- board & sub-committees
- remedy challenges with the current constitution, policies & procedures to ensure compliance & solve current problems;
- recruit, induct & train board directors, sub-committee members & executive;
- manage Annual General Meetings, extraordinary meetings; &
- provide company secretary services including ASIC & ACNC requirements.